Top Ten Benefits of Owning Your Own Home-Based Business
1. Be Your Own Boss - You set your own hours. Work where you want, when you want, part or full-time.
2. Work at Home, or Anywhere for that Matter - No commute or rush hour traffic. Live where you want to live…your business moves with you. Spend more time with your family.
3. Great Income Potential - You are paid what you're worth. You decide how much you earn.
4. Available for Everyone - No previous experience necessary. Training is provided, allowing you to earn as you learn…regardless of age, sex, race, or education.
5. Immediate Income - Earnings can come your first week with a realistic opportunity to earn an above-average income every week.
6. Lasting Income - You can build a successful income-generating business that can last a lifetime.
7. No Franchise Fees or Royalties - No fees. No need to borrow thousands in upfront captial. Minimal overhead. No need to rent an office or buy expensive equipment.
8. No Employees - No employee-related hassle or paperwork.
9. Significant Potential Tax Benefits - Legally save thousands of dollars with home-based business deductions. (Check with your accountant.)
10. Live as You Please - Freedom at last. Travel and spend time with your family. You control your time and lifestyle.
How Long Are YOU Going To Wait To Work When and How You Want, So That You Can Live Where and How You Would Like?
Work Now Like Others Will Not, So You Can Live Later Like Others Cannot!
Take Action NOW!
To Join Our Team, or to Learn More, Contact Us.
Ours is the Only Direct Sales Company to Make the Top 20 on Forbes 200 Best Small Companies (earning less than $1 Billion/year) for THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS!*
*(Nov. 1, 2004, Oct. 31, 2005, & Oct. 30, 2006)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This, or any of our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* $91,800 US is the average yearly income for an established, full-time USANA Associate (Gold Director and above). $23,225 US is the annual average of those who earned as little as one commission check each month. Surveys show that 83% of all Associates self-report they joined USANA to "improve their health." Of those remaining, 21% earned a check at least once a month even though 56% reported they were not joining to "replace their full-time income." Of those that were, 41% have been Associates for at least one year and 56% are considered full time with the title of Gold Director or above. These figures shown should not be considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits. Success with USANA results only from successful sales efforts, which require hard work, diligence, and leadership. If you include all 126,146 with the title of Associate, which includes Associates not actively building a business (acting as wholesale buyers), Associates who just joined (as little as one day), and those who are just beginning to build their customer base, the average yearly income is still $734.27 US, with more than one in three earning a check.